Full course description
Description: This course is designed to help teachers learn to use the Hinds Hybrid Model for teaching hybrid courses at Hinds CC.
Objectives: At the end of this self-paced hybrid training, participants will be able to:
- explain Hinds Community College's hybrid administrative processes
- discuss pedagogy as it relates to hybrid courses
- develop a hybrid learning path based on the Hinds hybrid model
- create a hybrid course in Canvas
- build an instructional technology toolbox
Target Audience: This course is intended for instructors who wish to be certified to teach hybrid courses at HCC.