Hybrid Instructor Training is designed to prepare instructors for the unique instructional opportunities presented in the hybrid model of teaching at Hinds Community College.
1. Instructors will demonstrate an understanding of Hinds Community College's hybrid administrative processes.
2. Instructors will discuss pedagogy as it relates to hybrid courses.
3. Instructors will develop a hybrid learning path based on the Hinds hybrid model.
4. Instructors will create a hybrid course in Canvas.
5. Instructors will build an instructional technology toolbox.
Course is offered by the Hinds CTL.