Full course description
Description: This course is designed to help teachers learn how to use Canvas effectively in brick and mortar classrooms AND online learning environments. If you are an on-line instructor, please note that while the course will refer to 'classrooms' the content applies to on-line environments as well.
Objectives: At the end of this self-paced Canvas training, participants will be able to:
- Locate their Canvas account
- Use Canvas to help run a classroom
- Create pages, assignments, discussions, quizzes.
- Build and Use Gradebook and Speedgrader
- Organize course content
- Communicate with students via Canvas
- Use Outcomes
- Use Rubrics
- Use advance features of Canvas
- Stay current with new releases
Target Audience: This course is intended for teachers. It will also be beneficial for anyone who will be creating a course, for example, school and district administrators as well as course designers.