- Identify and apply key strategies from the management components of planning and organizing in a traditional or online classroom environment.
- Recognize anticipatory strategies for classroom management as well as identify and apply effective monitoring strategies for application in both a traditional and online classroom environment.
- Anticipate potential problems and solutions for management in small group instruction and explore the importance of training students for roles, responsibilities, interaction, and group processing.
- Evaluate attitudes and practices regarding assessments and feedback for classroom management in both traditional and online classroom environments.
- Reflect on current classroom management and teaching practices in both the traditional and online teaching environment.