This is a course designed to prepare coaches to address issues of motivation, confidence, emotions, team cohesion, and goal setting within a school sport environment. As part of this course, participants will also self-enroll in the "3D Coaching Course for Certification" through the 3D Institute at an additional cost of $149.
- The participant will describe the 3D Model for Coaching.
- The participant will explain how to diagnose and address the 2nd dimension issues of motivation, emotions, team cohesion, and goal setting.
- The participant will identify what it means to care for his/her student-athletes and how to coach to build character.
- The participant will develop a foundational purpose statement.
- The participant will develop an action plan to implement the learned strategies.